Club Rules during the Dublin Orthodontics
Senior Summer Championships
- The club Summer Championship will take place from 19th of August with finals on the 5th of September 2020
Schedule, including the court allocation, will be available on the tournament software .
The court allocation for each match can be seen on tournament software
in “Matches” section/Court.
The time slots for the matches are Monday to Friday 18.30 and 21.00 hours
Weekend matches at 13.00,15.30 and 18.00
On arrival, the players should register with the Club Marshal.
Weather permitting, the registration will take place at the car park area behind court No.4.
Alternatively, the registration will take place in the hall area of the club house
- Please arrive on time in order to prevent a back log and overcrowding
- After completion of your match, the winning player is to report the result to the Club Marshall. Please do not delay or gather after your match has been finished
- The Club house will be open to allow use of the toilet and locker room facilities including showers. The gym area will also be open for use
- There will be no access to the Club house upstairs area, including the bar and balcony, for the players or spectators except at ticketed events
- Thank you to all members who are taking part in this year’s Summer championships. We hope you will enjoy the experience and good luck to all
- A full list of tournament regulations is published on the Championship tournament software pages
- Please follow the club COVID guidelines (COVID rules below)
You must not enter the Club if you:
o Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
o Have been Overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
o Have flu-like symptoms.
o Are in a high-risk health category – check with your GP prior to playing.
o Are not able to comply with CLTC’s Player Guidelines for Attending the Club, Social Distancing and Behaviours.
COULD ALL 2019 WINNERS PLEASE RETURN THEIR TROPHIES TO THE CLUB