This League has been set up as all DLTC leagues for the remainder of the year have been cancelled.
Entries close on Sept 18th and the league kicks off on Sept 25th.
CLTC Internal League – Rules and Regulations
• All matches will be Doubles
• Entry fee is €10/player which will cover the lights
• Teams will consist of 6 players in 3 pairings
• There will be two league divisions – one for Class 1-7 and a second non-league division.
• Pairings on each team will be graded ie first, second and third doubles on each team will be assigned
o Tennis Committee will be responsible for players grading
• Play 17 games, first point after deuce. Each game counts as one point
• As soon as teams are decided fixtures for all weeks will be published.
• Matches will be held over several weeks on Friday evening starting at 19.00 and Sunday evening starting at 17.00.
• You will only be playing on one evening per weekend and will alternate between the Friday and Sunday slots.
o Please only submit your name if you are available on those evenings.
• Each team will have named captain
• If you would like to enter as a sub please do so on tournament software
• Players will provide their own tennis balls.
• Teams will be organised into groups and will play matches in a Round Robin format
• The top teams from group stages will go forward to a knock-out phase
Closing date for entry is 18th of September.
The starting date is 25th of September.
Pease remember to ALWAYS follow the Public Health Guidelines regarding COVID19.
Before signing up and entering, please read the following CLTC Player Guidelines