Attached are the Club’s Player Guidelines effective from this Monday 10th May 2021.
As you are no doubt aware at this stage, we are obliged to inform members of the up-to-date guidelines and require cooperation.
Therefore, we would ask members to please read and familiarize yourself with these guidelines.
Some key points:
- All players must be listed on the Court Booking System for Contact Tracing purposes.
- Please Cancel or Edit your booking if a change in player(s) needs to be made.
- No Visitors can be invited to play for the moment.
- Toilets are for emergency use.
- Changing Rooms, Gym and other areas of the Clubhouse are not accessible for the moment.
- The Club Office is open and accessible via the Window Hatch in the Club Porch, by telephone or email. Contact – Clontarf Lawn Tennis Club
- Please sanitize your hands on entering and leaving the Clubhouse.
- Face Masks must be worn when coming in to the Clubhouse.
- Follow the One Way Systems.
- Court Floodlights are free but need to be activated with members Smart Cards where a nominal 01c will be deducted.
Reminder of the HSE Guidelines:
- Good Hand Hygiene
- Respiratory Etiquette
- Social Distancing
- Players must not be subject to a quarantine restriction as per the Department of Foreign Affairs Travel protocols.
- For more information visit General COVID-19 Travel Advisory – Department of Foreign Affairs (dfa.ie)
- Players must not have been around someone with symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- Players must not be displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Those traveling to Ireland from any country not deemed to be a “Category 2” state, must quarantine at home, and only exit and play once a negative or ‘not detected’ PCR test is taken 5 days following their arrival back in Ireland
Thanks for your cooperation.
The CLTC COVID COMMITTEE