Next Monday, 7th June
sees some further easing of restrictions for Club members.
Gym & Exercise Room
The Gym and Exercise Room re-opens on an individual training basis
(no indoor group training sessions permitted at this time).
Members must sign In and Out on the Attendance Sheet for Contact Tracing purposes.
A maximum of 3 members are allowed in the Gym or Exercise Room at any one time.
Remember the public health guidelines and sanitize the equipment after use.
Please read the Gym & Exercise Room Guidelines attached before attending.
No changes in the Player Guidelines other than competitive play can resume from 7th June. Therefore a number of Club Nights have been advertised starting on Monday 7th June – contact email@example.com
- Only paid up members are permitted to play tennis or use the Gym/Exercise Room.
- Toilets available on a One- In | One-Out basis .
- Changing Rooms remain closed.
- Please wear a face mask when inside the Clubhouse.
- No Visitors are allowed to play.
- Please ensure you follow the Online CM365 Booking System Rules – Cancel bookings if unable to play and ensure all members that are playing are named on your booking. This is our Contact Tracing records.
Outdoor Bar facilities commence on Monday 7th June .
Our Bar Manager, Barry Doyle has been working extremely hard getting the Club ready and stocked.
Barry is looking forward to welcoming members back and has added some new beverages based on trialling and member feedback.
Various protocols have to be in place to make the outdoor bar work, so we ask members to follow the signs and guidance of volunteers and staff.
Details of Outdoor Bar opening hours will follow.
Reminder – discounts apply at the bar when using your Smart Card.