Tennis Ireland released their Phase 3 Guidelines yesterday. The great news is that doubles is back from Monday 29th June!! We would ask members to adhere to the current Phase 2 Guidelines regarding restricted doubles until next Monday.
Members are reminded to continue to follow the Government/HSE Guidelines on Good Hand Hygiene, Respiratory Etiquette and 2m Social Distancing and comply with CLTC’s Phase 3 Updated Player Guidelines – https://mcusercontent.com/c3ade3209be1ed1e4eb081fde/files/0a8b8747-3aea-4901-b404-a78a9e825b90/COVID19_Phase_3_Guidelines_for_Players.pdf
The main headline CLTC updates for Phase 3 which come into effect on Monday 29th June are:
- Both Singles and Doubles is permitted with people outside the same household.
- Only paid up 2020 members can use the courts or those that have contacted the club regarding their 2020 subscription.
- Members are not permitted to bring in visitors to play in CLTC during Phase 3.
- The Toilets, Changing Rooms and Lobby will be open to members. The Water Tank was fully cleaned yesterday and tests completed. CLTCs Certificate of Compliance if posted on the Changing Room doors.
- The Water Station will be available for use.
- The Gym, Junior Room, Main Bar, Kitchen and The 1887 will continue to remain closed to members during Phase 3. The exception to this is the Main Bar for Club Nights on 3rd and 4th July which will be arranged under a “Controlled Environment”. As per the email to members yesterday and also our website www.clontarfltc.com , members have to pre-book their place for this event and no “Walk Ins” to the bar during Phase 3 will be permitted as per the Governments Guidelines and restricted numbers.
- Please sanitize your hands when entering the Clubhouse.
- Check-In Desk is located in the Clubhouse Lobby.
- We need to continue the recording of ALL players and guardians names for Contact Tracing purposes. From Monday 29th June, COVID Marshalls will again be onsite but to assist members with completing the following sheets:
Note: Only ONE player should check in when the 2 players have arrived at the Club
- Daily Court Booking Sheet
Review and select the next available court. Enter the name of the one player that is checking in and the time going on court on this sheet.
- Daily Log of Attendees Sheet / Contact Tracing Sheet
Enter the names of ALL players, court number, court on time and CLTC membership numbers (which are displayed on your Smart Membership Card) or mobile numbers.
Guardians accompanying juniors should also record their names and mobile numbers.
- Please then exit the Clubhouse and proceed to the court at your allocated time via the One-Way System. If you have to wait a few moments for your assigned court, please wait in your car or behind Court 4 while adhering to the 2m social distancing.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after play.
- Players are asked to continue to vacate the club directly after their game.
Thank you for your co-operation.