Following public health advice, the following measures will be
introduced with effect from 7 December and remain in place until 9 January:
- Strict social distancing will be required in the bar from Tuesday 7 December
- Maximum 6 adults per table
- Tables will be spaced 1 metre apart
- The balcony will remain open as usual during this time
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table
- Closing time remains unchanged and will remain at midnight
- You will require a Covid-19 Cert as a condition of entry
- Please remember to sign in for contact tracing
Those attending the gym will now be required to present a valid Covid-19 Cert
To comply with the Government’s mandatory decision to implement this new restriction, members will be asked to attend the office with their Cert and Membership Card where you will be presented with a hologram for your card to gain access to the gym.
Please remember when using the gym or attending gym classes to sign in for contact tracing
The office is currently open from 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind ALL members that face masks must be worn throughout the club