Note to Members From The Executive Committee
Following the latest Government information this morning regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Executive Committee have met this evening and agreed the following:
- The remaining Junior Coaching classes this Friday, Saturday and any make-up classes next week from Term 2 are cancelled.
Term 3 which was due to start on 23rd March will not commence before 29th March and a further update will follow in relation to this.
- Junior Easter Camp – a decision on whether or not this will proceed will follow.3. All organised adult social group tennis coaching such as cardio tennis will be cancelled until 29th March.
- The Senior and Junior Spring Championships – a decision will be made within the next few days as to whether or not this will proceed in any format.
- In order to protect our Junior Members, the Junior Room is closed with immediate effect and the Main Bars will be closed daily until 7pm. Members can continue to play tennis during the day and use the toilet and changing facilities. You are kindly asked not to congreate in the hallway and suggest when booking a court and using the lights, just one person from your group arranges to sign in.
- The Main Bar will be open to adult members at the usual evening opening times, subject to the availability of our bar volunteers. Only Smart or Credit Cards can be used during this period as no Cash will be accepted.
- The “Legends” Series featuring Paddy Casey scheduled for the 28th March has been cancelled. Tickets purchased will remain valid for a new date (tbc) or a refund offered.
- The Tuesday Night Bridge Club is cancelled until 29th March.
- Pilates, Yoga and Gym classes are cancelled over the coming days and a further update will issue early next week. Instructors have been notified.
- The Gym will remain open for the time to individual members who are kindly asked to please clean the equipment before and after use, especially the free weights.
- The Office hours are also subject to change, so please check the “Contact” section of the website.If visiting the club, please continue to sanitize your hands on entering and leaving the building. Please wash your hands and use paper towels provided in all of the toilets and changing rooms.
We sincerely apologise for the short notice and any inconvenience caused. We will continue to follow the advice from the HSE and update you in due course on this evolving situation.