The Dublin Grant Thornton 2021 Senior Summer Club Championships will commence on Wednesday 18th August with Finals on Saturday 4th September 2020.
Entries are now open on the link below and will close on 11th August 2021
Anyone who enters must be available to play on Semi-Finals and Finals Days – 2nd, 3rd & 4th September.
To register for the Championships via Tournament Software, you will need a Tennis Ireland Tournament Software login. If you are a new member or don’t have a login, please click on this link for guidelines on how to register for one:
Link to Enter the Championships:
- The Championship Events remain unchanged from last year and are open to entry for ALL members.
- A player may enter 3 events in total.
- Intermediate Ladies Events are open to any lady who has played Class 4 or lower or are deemed to be at this level by the Tournament Committee.
- Intermediate Men’s Events are open to any man who has played Class 5 or lower or are deemed to be at this level by the Tournament Committee.
- Intermediate Mixed Event is open to any lady/man who has played Class 4 or lower or are deemed to be at this level by the Tournament Committee.
We would like to thank Grant Thornton for sponsoring the Senior Club Summer Championships this year