DO YOU WANT CLTC TO REMAIN OPEN ?
As the COVID19 cases increase and neighbouring sports clubs are being forced to close and suspend play due to players testing positive, we are urging members to follow HSE, Government and our Club Guidelines….
Before you Attend the Club, You MUST stay at home if You:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been anywhere Overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please note that Clontarf LTC are not adopting the “Green List”
- Have flu-like symptoms.
- Are in a high-risk health category, check with your GP prior to attending.
- Are not able to comply with CLTC’s Guidelines for Attending the Club, Social Distancing and Behaviours (outlined in the link below)
- Do Not Congregate in the Club Hallway, Toilets, Changing Rooms, Gym or Club Grounds
- Always maintain the 2m distance
- Wash your Hands
- Use Hand Sanitizers when entering and leaving the Club and Courts
- Respiratory Etiquette – sneeze in to your elbow or a tissue and then dispose of it
- PLEASE follow the One Way System in the Clubhouse and Grounds
- Children should not arrive to coaching earlier than 5 minutes before their class time
Please take a moment to read the following important documents
A quick reminder video of the Club’s Guidelines when we re-opened on 18th May….we don’t want to take a step back or close again…
We are relying on ALL members to play their part and adhere to the above so we can continue to enjoy playing tennis at CLTC.
Thank You For Your Co-Operation.