What a fab day yesterday for our return to tennis!!!
It was great to see so many members back on court and enjoying their game in the sunshine and lovely evening.
It’s great to have our coaches back too after a long time out.
Pictured below is Alan, Lisa, Fiona and Donal together with Ursula. It’s quite the job co-ordinating the Junior Coaching Programme, particularly at such short notice! so well done to all.
Barry and Ruth Moore welcomed us all back too, so thank you both – it was a lovely touch.
Just a few things to highlight…
- Court floodlights remain free, but you must activate the lights by tapping your Smart Card at the relevant Court Light Meter where just 1c will be deducted from your Smart Card instead of the usual €2 for 30 minutes.
Just 1 player should come in to the Clubhouse to active the lights.
- Tennis Ireland Guidelines are that we can’t have any scoreboards or benches on court and rubbish bins removed, so please take any rubbish home with you 🙏
- There is plenty of court availability, so book online or via the App –
- 7 day Advance Booking
- Each player currently has 2 Advance Bookings as Lead Booker at any one time and can also be included in other members bookings.
- Remember our Club’s Dress Code – white tops and socks.
Some useful guides are attached –
- Player Guidelines
- Tip Sheet for Using Smart Club Cloud
- Book a court on the CLTC Website – under SmartClubCloud or Book A Court
- How to download the CM365 Online Booking System APP
TIP SHEET FOR USING SMART CLUB CLOUD
Thanks for your cooperation with following the guidelines.