|NEW MEMBERS CLUB NIGHT
Have you joined CLTC in the past year?
There will be a Club Night for New Members on Friday, 31st July 2020 at 7:15 pm
Given the current situation there remains a number of limitations on how we can run things and a lot more rules than normal. Please read these below before signing up:
- To register, please text or WhatsApp Karen on 086-303-7327. Please include your name and standard of tennis: beginner, beginner to intermediate, intermediate or advanced. Numbers are limited to 44 players.
- The cost is €15 per player payable (by credit/debit card) on the night during check-in.
- We will try to match you according to standard.
- Partners and courts for each session will be pre-assigned. Court allocation and check-in times will be shared with players via the club website (clontarfltc.com) prior to the event.
- Based on space in the bar area, numbers will be capped at 44 per session.
- Unfortunately, due to social distancing the bar/food part of this event will only be open to those members that have played tennis and pre booked.
- Start times will be slightly staggered to allow social distancing when tennis has completed, and players are collecting food and going inside.
- After tennis there will be food from Kinara for each player which must be eaten at a table in the bar.
- The bar area will be set up to allow social distancing and all chairs must be left at the table they are allocated too. There will be table service for all drinks and drinks purchased must be bought using Smart Card/Credit Card as this will be a cash free event. The bar will close at 11pm
- There will be limited parking so we would ask that players walk/cycle where possible.
- Should the guidelines change or need to be amended, we will update our regulations in advance of the event.
You must not enter the Club Nights or stay at home if you:
o Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
o Have been Overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
o Have flu-like symptoms.
o Are in a high-risk health category – check with your GP prior to playing.
o Are not able to comply with CLTC’s Player Guidelines for Attending the Club,Social Distancing and Behaviours.
Looking forward to seeing you again!
CLTC Tennis Committee