Online Booking System Update and Preparation / Club Manager 365 (CM365):
We have been liaising with Tennis Ireland and they have advised that it is highly anticipated that we will return to tennis from Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Regular Singles, Doubles and Coaching are anticipated to be fine, but it’s unclear if competitive tennis including Round Robins, Internal League etc will get the go ahead then. We will await the updates.
As per previous Club emails, all court bookings are going online.
The Online Booking System will go live on Monday 30th November, at which time all 11 courts may be booked from 08:30 on Wednesday 2nd December and up to 7 days in advance.
Members will receive an email on Monday advising when the Booking System is live.
Until then, we would ask members to watch the video and read ALL the related documents below so you become familiar with how to book a court, rules and procedures etc:
- Smart Club Username and Password
Members are reminded as per previous updates, to ensure they are familiar with the Smart Club Cloud Username and Password as this will be needed to access booking courts.
Online Court Booking System update 04.11.2020 – Clontarf Lawn Tennis Club (clontarfltc.com)
- CM365 Video – an overview of how the Online Booking System, CM365 works. https://youtu.be/HTYjktRQXNI
- Download the CM365 App – CM365 Mobile App Installation Guide
- Court Booking Procedures and Rules – CLTC CM365 Court Booking Rules and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – All your questions answered !!! CM365 Online Booking System FAQs
If you do have further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder – Your Smart Club Username and Password won’t be enabled to use on the App and “Book A Court” until you receive the Go Live email from the Club on Monday.
All the above will be saved on your Smart Club A/c “News” sections.