Every day we need to constantly remind ourselves to follow the HSE Guidelines regarding
- Hand Washing
- Respiratory Etiquette
- Keeping Your 2m Distance
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the COVID19 symptoms and self-isolate
- Self-isolate for 14 days if returning from Overseas
Attached is the link to the latest Government Framework document for Living with COVID19: file:///C:/Users/cltc/Downloads/87604_405b1065-055a-4ca8-9513-390ce5298b10.pdf
Members of Staff and the Executive Committee will be on duty all week to assist with Check-In, remind members of the protocols where necessary and answer any questions members may have.
Please continue to adhere to the following protocols when visiting the Club.
Booking a Court and playing Tennis:
- Just one member playing in your game should check-in and turn on the court lights if required.
- Other members intending to play should wait in their car or wait in the designated area behind Court 4.
- Enter the Clubhouse via the Main Door from the Car Park.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival in the Hallway before using pens, booking sheets, toilets, changing rooms etc
- The member nominated to do the Check-In should write their full Name and CLTC Membership Number on the Daily Check-In Sheet together with the names of the other 1,2 or 3 players. Please write their full names and your ON/OFF hour time.
- No congregating in the Hallway and please sanitize your hands before exiting the Hallway. Proceed to the court you have booked or waiting area behind Court 4 until your on-court time.
- Please follow the One-Way System to the court you have booked.
- Sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the court.
- Follow the One-Way System when leaving the court and leave the Club promptly after your game.
- PRE-BOOKED COURTS for the Junior Coaching etc are detailed on the Club Website under the Calendar and News Sections – https://clontarfltc.com/ and also on the Check-In Desk and Daily Booking Sheet.
- ENTER the Clubhouse only via the Main Entrance Door from the Car Park.
- EXIT the Clubhouse only via the Courtside Door.
- NO PARKING in the designated area behind Court 4.
Attending the Gym:
All Gym, Pilates and Yoga group classes are suspended for the time being. If attending the Club for an individual session please:
- Enter the Clubhouse via the Main Gym Door from the Car Park.
- Sanitize your hands on arrival before using pens, gym booking sheets, toilets etc.
- Sign in your Name and CLTC Membership No. in the Gym Booking Sheet.
- A maximum of 6 people in the Gym at any one time – a maximum of 3 in the Gym Area and 3 in the Exercise Studio Area at any one time.
- Maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- Wipe down any equipment before and after use and dispose of the wipes etc in the bins provided.
- Be mindful of others waiting to use the Gym.
- Sanitize your hands before leaving the Gym.
- Exit the Gym only via the Exit Door behind Court 1&2.
- Follow the One-Way System and leave the Club promptly after your session.
Thank You For Your Continued Co-Operation.
CLTC Executive and COVID Committees.