The championships are now well underway and hopefully everyone is enjoying the return to competitive tennis. There are a few things we need players help with
– Since the tournament began there has been a huge number of re-schedule and availability requests coming through. As a result we are no longer in a position to facilitate any further requests
– Can all 2019 winners please return their trophies to the office by Friday 28th August 2020.
– We would like to remind all players to check tournament software regularly for their schedule including their court allocation. As courts are allocated there is no need to check in on arrival and players can go directly to their court.
– After matches have completed the winning player should report the result to the ‘on site tournament marshal’
– We would also ask all players to check tournament software daily in case of any late changes
CLTC Tennis Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)