SENIOR TENNIS EVENT
We are delighted to be running a Senior Tennis event on Friday 7th August at 7pm.
There will be tennis and food by Kinara costing €15 per person
Registration will open at 10am on Monday 3rd August on Tournament Software
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE CLUB PLAYER GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID BEFORE CONSIDERING TO REGISTER.
Given the current situation there remains a number of limitations on how we can run things and a lot more rules than normal unfortunately. Please read these below before signing up:
- Numbers are limited to 44 players based on bar space
- Event will consist of 2 x 40 mins of timed tennis. Where numbers allow, we plan to give each player one game of level doubles and one of mixed similar to a regular club night. While a doubles and mixed doubles cannot be guaranteed, you are guaranteed 2 games of 35 min duration.
- Partners and courts for each session will be pre-assigned and court allocation will be shared with players prior to the event.
- Unfortunately, due to social distancing the bar/food part of this event will only be open to those members that have played tennis and pre booked via Tournament Software. Tennis and Kinara will cost €15 and priority will be given to those who have fully paid. This link – https://ti.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament?id=BEFBDEAF-5439-4844-A4F9-6D1C611B4289 – will open at 10am on Mon 3rd August.
- You MUST have login name and password with Tennis Ireland Tournament Software before you can book, please see this link for information on how to get one if you don’t already https://clontarfltc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/How-to-register-on-Tournament-Software-TI-1.pdf Should you have issues with processing your payment on Tournament Software please contact the Office
- Start times will be slightly staggered to allow social distancing when tennis has completed, and players are collecting food and going inside.
- After tennis there will be food from Kinara for each player which must be eaten at a table in the bar. The bar area will be set up to allow social distancing and all chairs must be left at the table they are allocated too. There will be table service for all drinks and drinks purchased must be bought using Smart Card/Credit Card as this will be a cash free event. The bar will close at 11pm
- Should the guidelines change or need to be amended, we will update our regulations in advance of the event.
You must not enter the Club Nights or stay at home if you:
o Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
o Have been Overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
o Have flu-like symptoms.
o Are in a high-risk health category – check with your GP prior to playing.
o Are not able to comply with CLTC’s Player Guidelines for Attending the Club, Social Distancing and Behaviours.
Looking forward to seeing you again
CLTC Tennis Committee